The Boatyard is open with some restrictions to keep Boat Owners & Staff safe.
Please observe ALL Government Regulations on the Trout Marina, yard & pontoons.
- The Rule of 6 applies to you & your crew.
- Social Distance, both in the yard & on the pontoons where it is more difficult, but please make the ‘space’ needed to pass carefully, without falling in!
- Please wear masks in the Barge Chandlery, unless you have a medical reason for not, in which case you should have something to indicate this.
- Only 1 person at a time is permitted to enter the Barge Chandlery to shop or to talk to Mark or Heidi.
Our NHS QR Code Poster is in the Barge & at the top of the pontoon bridge for using the NHS COVID-19 app, available from the 24th September.
DO NOT DISTURB please - if you see Members of Staff working on a vessel or it is coned or roped off, DO NOT cross that line.
All our notices are for your and the Staff's safety. Help us to keep working for you. Thank you.
Check our website for news, live webcam and weather station.
|Monday to Friday:||8.00am - 12.30pm, 13.30pm - 17.00pm|
|Saturday:||8.00am - 12.30pm|
- Trout's Boatyard Webcam - see what you are missing
- The Weather at Topsham on the Exe estuary
- Tide Tables - plan your next boating
Our Terms of Business apply to all work done & services supplied.
Check out some of our previous projects in Jobs Done to see the range of our skills and experience.
- Call on 01392 873044,
- or why not drop in and meet us, you'll find us here
For more about the business and the rest of the team, see About Us.