Yamaha’s first outboard motor – the P-7 - was released to the Japanese market in 1960, marking the start of over 60 years spent delivering the very best outboards that the market demands.
From the F2.5 to the F350 Petrol Outboards – there is one suitable for every boat.
OUTBOARDS IN STOCK in THE BARGE, ready to go
- PDI if collected from Boatyard. 5 year Warrantee on purchase
- Plus P&P and no PDI if outboard needs to be posted -
All other Yamaha Outboards available on order
For more information talk to Mark or Joel - 01392 873044 or email
Yamaha F2.5 BMHS 4-stroke Outboards
- Compact Design – with greater combustion efficiency & economy with lower exhaust emissions, lower noise & vibration levels. - Sleek & Stylish
- Ergonomically designed - full size tiller handle with 360 Steering for simple control. Kill switch, lanyard & throttle cable are all built in.
- Twist-grip throttle with choke & Neutral & Forward gear shift within easy reach
- Tell tail deflector prevents water getting into the boat
- Larger Carrying Handle at back of engine for portability
- Splined Propeller - the gearbox uses a spline fitment for the prop, for max. durabiltiy. A locking nut secures the 3 blade white alloy propeller
- Built in see through Fuel Tank & Oil Observation window to keep an eye on use.
- Oil leak Free storage system allowing the engine to be stored in 3 positions. Tilt Lock to prevent engine rotating when it is tilted up into the boat.
F4, F5 & F6 - all easy to carry & easy to enjoy -
- A Unique 3-position oil-leak-free storage system, allows the engine to be stored on its front or on either side without leaking into your locker or boot.
- Convenient auxiliary primepump in cowling.
- CDI ignition for easy starts in all conditions
- Easy to use steering & large shift knob.
- A switchable fuel supply allows you to use the convient built-in fuel tank for short journeys & simply plug in a remote fuel tank & switch the tap for longer trips.
- A compact design incorporating large carrying handles for convenience & comfort & ensures that all the controls are easily reached & accessible from the boat.
- A optional bolt on lighting coil & regulator/rectifier provides a reliable 12Voltm 6 Amp power supply for charging batteries.
F8 & F9.9 - light weight, heavy weights with more power
- CDI/TCI ignition for easy starting & ultimate reliability. The compact twim cylinder, SOHC powerhead utilises a long stroke giving the new F8 & F9.9 and 8% bigger capacity for increased torque.
- Easy starting - a manual pull start engine features a decompresser device that allows the engine to be spun over quickly for easy starting
- Forward-Neutral-Reverse Gears make it safe & easy to manoevre.
- Start-in-gear protection. To prevent the engine from being accidentally started when in gear, an interlock system stop the starter pull-cord from being pulled.
- New ergonomic shift lever & tiller. The redesigned tiller arm incorporates a convenient gear shift lever within easy reach & a lanyard stop switch & friction throttle.
- Strong integral carrying handles for light, comfortable portability
- Shallow water drive allows for safer & easier inshore manoeuvring
- Convenient vertical storage position.
- EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) for cleaner performance & fuel efficiency
- Micro-computer ECM (Engine Control Module) ensures maximum reliability
- The overall dimensions of the 996cc purpose-designed unit are ultra compact while the low weight is similiar to a four-stroke 3 cylinder engine
- In-line, 4-cylinder configuartion with long stroke engine design ensure smooth, usuable power & low noise
- Digital network Gauges, the high performance DNG instruments utilise a LAN type system & simply plug into the unique Yamaha hubs to transfer data from engine to helm stations.
- Wide range Power Trim & tilt allows smooth control at the push of a button
- Yamaha's ideal Anti corrosion Protection looks after your engine - for life
- High Thrust FT50 & FT60 models are ideal for displacement hulls where pushing power is required. Their large gearboxes accept High Thrust & Dual Thrust props with oversize blades
F130 delivering the best power to weight in their class
- DOHC (Double Overhead Camshaft) engine for improved performance. A single throttle body & long intake manifold, large cylinder capacity, compact 16-valve, in-line, 4-cylinder layout with DOHC is powerful, smooth & quiet.
- EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) for cleaner power delivery & fuel efficiency. Micro-computer controlled EFI delivers a precise amount of fuel for instant response & outstanding economy.
- Single Belt cam drive, the 2 camshafts are driven by a single toothed belt ensuring smooth, reliable & quiet operation. Easily accessible, the belt is virtually maintenance free.
- The inique new SDS dampening system virtually eliminates the 'clunk' associated with putting an engine into forward or reverse.
- Both the F130 & F115 feature long inlet tracts & single Throttle Valve technology.
- Counter-rotating propeller variants for easier control of twin installations
- SDS - Shift Damper System propeller options for quieter gear engagement.
FOR OTHER SIZE YAMAHA OUTBOARDS CONTACT US ON 01392 873044 OR