Do you know what you want from your new rib or are you not so sure?
Here are the things you need to consider and then Mark and the team at Trout's Boatyard will help you to make your dream come true.
How do you want to use your Rib? In what waters, river, canal, estuary or sea?
- How many people will you want to take out with you?
- What layout would you like? Jockey or bench seating and the number of seats and their placing in the Rib?
- Type of console?
- Windscreen spec?
- Grab rails?
- Tube accessories: Bow cleats, Rubbing Strake, Grab Handles, Safety lines, Name Badge, Wear Patches, Anti-slip deck matting, Keel-guard, Lifting Points, Towing U Bolts, Lockers A Frame, Navigation lights,
- plus much more..........
Then the power
- What power will you need, so which Yamaha Outboard?
And the finally and
- perhaps most important - what is your budget?
Trout's Boatyard can help you answer all these questions and deliver a Ring rib to meet your needs.
And if you are looking for inspiration then check the Vampire Rib by Ring Ribs on YouTube.