To answer some questions -
- Travel – you can travel to the Exe irrespective of distance. Travel with someone from your house hold, unless you can practise social distancing
- Can you meet Crew, friends or family? You can meet 1 other person from outside your household, keeping 2m social distance.
- All other public gatherings are prohibited in law.
- Can you stay on your vessel, your 2nd home or local holiday accommodation? NO – it is not allowed
- Self-isolation on your vessel over night? NO, The Exe, Pontoons, Topsham Quay are not suitable for self-isolators
- Can I travel to prepare my vessel for launching & to take it away? Yes, but please adhere to all social distancing measures & follow instructions from Trout’s Staff.
If a vessel is coned or roped off, DO NOT cross that line. A member of Trout’s Staff is working on that vessel. DO NOT DISTURB please.
Once Launching does commence, ALL BOATOWNERS MUST STAY WELL BACK OUT OF THE WAY, WHILST THEIR BOATS ARE BEING LAUNCHED, until the boat is safely on the water & wait until Trouts invite you to come to the boat.
Please use Holman Way Carpark, (on the left on the way down to the quay).
Government Guidance - easing some of lockdown regulations. This now means;
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
- You can take more exercise & you may travel to exercise - irrespective of distance
- STAY SAFE